NOTICE OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
NOTICE OF PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
This notice of personal data protection serves to inform you about the method the company L´antidote, s.r.o., IN: 062 20 479, with registered office in Široká 97/11, Josefov, 110 00 Praha 1, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal court in Prague, section C, insert 278278 (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) collects, records, stores or otherwise processes your personal data.
II. Sources of Personal Data
The Company will process the personal data particularly obtained in connection with establishment and continuation of an obligation relationship with another entity under a concluded agreement, less frequently directly from data subjects on the basis of registration.
The personal data being processed have thus been obtained by the Company from its contractual partner, directly from such data subject or have been gained from lawful and publicly accessible sources (i.e. the Commercial Register, Trade Register and similar registers).
III. Categories of Data Subjects
Our Company processes personal data of the following data subject categories:
– clients and customers of the Company,
– employees of the Company,
– seekers of employment with the Company,
– other contractual partners of the Company.
IV.Categories of Personal Data to Be Subject to Processing
The personal data we process may include the following details:
– the address and identification details serving to unambiguously and unmistakably identify the data subject (e.g. name, surname, degree, ID number, permanent residential address or registered office address),
– the contact information, such as the e-mail and telephone contact if it is required for the performance of the agreement,
– other categories of personal data obtained with the concerned data subject’s consent or necessary to comply with the Company’s statutory obligation.
V. Purpose of Personal Data Processing
We process your personal data for the purpose of and to the extent necessary for:
– the exercise of the rights and fulfilment of the duties arising from the concluded contractual relationship,
– the fulfilment of the obligations arising from law,
– the protection of our ownership and business, including protection of our potential legal claims.
– direct marketing including basic profiling and sending commercial notifications (eg. newsletters, promo actions or invitations for marketing events) by the means of electronic communication (eg. emails, text messages), in case you do not refuse this type of marketing communication beforehand.
VI. Period of Personal Data Processing
Your personal data will only be processed for a reasonably required period, i.e. pending duration of the purpose of processing thereof. If we retain some of the personal data after the termination of the contractual relationship, this will only happen for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations or on the grounds of protection and recovery of any potential legal claims.
Your personal data will be erased gradually as the purpose of the processing thereof expires, however, within no more than 3 years after the termination of our contractual relationship unless any longer retention thereof is justified by law or by the protection of our potential legal steps.
Personal data (contacts, purchase history, commercial and marketing communication) for the purpose of direct marketing will be stored for the duration of the Company’s activity, unless you object to processing for such a purpose. If you object to direct marketing, we will keep your personal data for a maximum of 5 calendar years since the last business contact with you.
VII. Personal Data Processors
Personal Data may be provided by the Company for further processing:
– to the external service providers who provide services to the Company in connection with its business and management of its assets (for example, payroll, accounting, legal and other similar services),
– to the parties to whom the Company is obliged to disclose the personal data by law or any other legal regulation,
– contractual carrier you chose in the order form to deliver the goods: name, surname, address, email, telephone.
The company does not intend to transfer your personal data abroad.
VIII. Rights of Data Subjects
The data Subject concerned may approach our Company and exercise the following rights:
– the right to access or to obtain information or explanations concerning the processing of his/her personal data, including making copies of such data,
– the right to rectification of inaccurate or erroneous personal data,
– the right to request, in certain cases, full erasure of the personal data if the processing thereof is no more necessary for the purposes for which the data were gathered or otherwise processed;
– the right to request restriction of the personal data processing in the cases set out in legal regulations in force,
– the right to make an objection to personal data processing for the purpose of protection of our legitimate interests if you consider that it has not been checked whether the Company’s legitimate interests prevail over the legitimate interests of the data subject,
– the right to make a complaint against the Company with a supervisory authority,
– the right to withhold consent to the personal data processing in the cases where the Company processes personal data by virtue of the data subject’s consent,
– the right to obtain from the Company the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transfer such data to another personal data controller if (i) the Company processes the personal data by virtue of the data subject’s consent, or (ii) if the processing is carried out in an automated manner.
IX. Personal Data Protection
Our Company has taken appropriate technical and organizational steps to prevent unauthorized access, modification or erasure of the personal data by an unauthorized person. The access to the personal data is only enjoyed by authorized persons who process the data and keep them in a lockable area and if the data are stored in electronic form, they are protected by access passwords and other suitable software security elements.
X. Using Cookies
If the date subject has allowed cookies in his web browser, the Company will process his behaviour from the cookies placed on its website for the purpose of ensuring better operation of the website and for the purpose of providing Internet advertising.
Types of cookies used:
– functional cookies are required for the basic functions of the website and facilitate the visitors their movement on the website; they are always allowed, their use is enabled by legitimate interest and the Company is obliged to inform website visitors of the use thereof,
– analytical cookies collect impersonal information helping understand the visitors’ behaviour on the website; unless consent is ticked off, the dispatch of data to Google Analytics is switched off,
– marketing cookies are used to personalize advertising which is relevant and interesting for individual users and thus of greater value for the publisher and third-party advertisers.
All cookies used by the Company’s server are used in compliance with legal regulations in force. Cookies can be deleted at any time; however, as a result, all information allowing speedier and more efficient access to the website may be lost, including the personalization setting.
Information on browsers and the method of pre-setting for cookies may be found in the setting section of the relevant Internet browsers (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, etc.).
XI. Contact Information
Contact e-mail for all communication concerning personal data email: firstname.lastname@example.org